PUCH ESPAÑA
Bienvenid@ a la web oficial del Moto Club Puch España.

Antes de registrarte en esta web, debes saber, que NO es necesario estar registrado para acceder a todos los contenidos de la misma, por lo cual, sólo te recomendamos registrarte si estás realmente interesado en colaborar con la web, y a ello te animamos.

Pulsa en REGISTRARSE si aún no eres usuario y quieres pertenecer a nuestra comunidad.

Pulsa en CONECTARSE si ya dispones de una cuenta de usuario.

Pulsa en NO ANUNCIAR si no deseas registrarte o conectarte.

Muchas gracias y bienvenido a la web.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

PUCH ESPAÑA
Bienvenid@ a la web oficial del Moto Club Puch España.

Antes de registrarte en esta web, debes saber, que NO es necesario estar registrado para acceder a todos los contenidos de la misma, por lo cual, sólo te recomendamos registrarte si estás realmente interesado en colaborar con la web, y a ello te animamos.

Pulsa en REGISTRARSE si aún no eres usuario y quieres pertenecer a nuestra comunidad.

Pulsa en CONECTARSE si ya dispones de una cuenta de usuario.

Pulsa en NO ANUNCIAR si no deseas registrarte o conectarte.

Muchas gracias y bienvenido a la web.
PUCH ESPAÑA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA)

+28
RayaHuelva
Condorman
Nomederix
Asturies46
Meskiyo
Fran326
DrCervecillas
Rigby
Qoxo
FaRRe
Jeffward
2000rpm
Moi Max
CarabelaSuper
Joseico
Ethos
Luke
Puchera
Cobreti
PerezVera
Vatius
Leonidas
MariPuch
Simoserra
Toni
ManuPuch
MANAPuch
ToraTora
32 participantes

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Re: Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA)

Mensaje por ToraTora Mar 28 Jul 2015 - 10:36

Hey Cats,

I think the Google is doing a horrible translation job! But thanks for all the nice words. :)

I have been running a Gila, with the HPI inner rotor, and a Mikuni. The RS50 JollyMoto pipe on it was the real trick to bring all of that stuff alive. You really have to have all of the components to make it work.

The upgrades, if you can call them that are really just side grades. The top end is the same, the ignition, is about the same, but has a usable accessories circuit. The carb is about the same as the Mikuni. Same size, and style, but has the same jets as my other bikes. The Mikuni needed a rebuild, and the parts to rebuild are close to what I could get the PWK for so I went PWK. But really the bike will have about the same performance--which is to say amazing! :)

This is such a fun bike I'd be so happy if my buddies in Spain would try putting these parts on your bikes too.

The one big problem that I haven't really solved was the clutch. All this power rips right through the clutch discs!

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 File_zps98d6e4ec
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

https://www.gprcamp.com

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Puch 4 speed engine parts!

Mensaje por ToraTora Miér 12 Ago 2015 - 10:29

Well today I decided to do some learning about head lights. That's going well enough, and I'll be posting about it once I've got it worked out. But I also learned about some way cool stuff for the Puch 4 speed engines.

There's a Puch parts website that has all sorts of engine parts for these bikes. New stuff too. It seems like they might be called Puch Shop, but the website url is puch-ersatzteile.eu. <--Link

In April they announce new clutch baskets for the "Monza" engine. This is super rad, and do I want one!

Puch Clutch Basket <--Link

New clutch baskets for Puch mopeds

April 21, 2015

Puch moped clutch baskets
In all Puch mopeds with 2- 3- or 4-speed gearbox, the clutch sits on the crankshaft.
The thus rotates with the crankshaft speed and during sporty driving, the clutch discs hit in the clutch basket a. The is therefore a wear item and must be replaced from time to time. Since we have exhausted all the remainders, we had to take care of a new production us. Together with Western European partners, and it is able to offer the best quality at a reasonable price.
Here`s to the clutches

The clutch baskets are turned from solid steel, gefäst respectively, then brünniert and pressed with the helical gear. The high-quality finish underlines the quality of the execution. To ensure the optimum performance, a new thrust washer is provided, which must be replaced with the old one.

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Kupplungen_Moped

But there's more! They have high end cranks too!

Puch Cranks <--Link

Reinforced crankshaft Puch 3 / 4GG. Kobo 12mm
SKU 329.2.10.015.R
reinforced crankshaft Puch 3 / 4GG. Kobo 12mm
More Views

RITO crankshaft,
- Very robust due to reinforced crank pin
- High quality
- Voids with aluminum closed.
- Ideal for performance enhancement
- Can also be installed in any "normal" engine

€ 139.00
Quick Overview
RITO crankshaft crank pin 16mm (instead of 14mm) Auswuchtborungen filled with Alupfropfen, to increase the pre-compression.

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 X329.2.10.015.R.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GAASerplcH

This is great news for our bikes! :D

Última edición por ToraTora el Miér 25 Sep 2019 - 6:46, editado 1 vez
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Re: Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA)

Mensaje por Isra Monza Mar 25 Ago 2015 - 22:38

Tora magnificent job.
How many hours have you spent on the Monza ?
Isra Monza
Isra Monza
Usuario Nuevo
Usuario Nuevo

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Time After Time

Mensaje por ToraTora Miér 26 Ago 2015 - 2:12

Hours! You have to count the time on the Monza in years. Risa

Thanks for the complements. Sonrisa Right now the Monza is looking pretty shabby. It's been hit by cars, and vandalized by evil people. But the Sacto rally is coming up soon, and I'm actively getting the Monza back in shape. Although I have been playing around with this project--a Derbi GPR for the kart track:

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1639_zpset10nvcm
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Tribulations and the Monza Mystery

Mensaje por ToraTora Sáb 3 Oct 2015 - 22:25

Well I didn't make it to the Sacto Rally this year. :( I had some trouble with the Monza that I just couldn't deal with in time. After getting the parts for the update I took the Monza over to my friend Greg's place to do some wrenching. Sometimes he'll have wrenchfests where he invites a bunch of cats over, and we work on our bikes. It's a good time. :D
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1728_zpsqorkqrdv

I knew I wouldn't be able to get everything done so I focused on the HPI, and getting the lights going. I came up with a really cool solution for the light. Now that I had the HPI mini rotor I would be able to power good lights. Previously I tried an LED solution, but even that was too much for the HPI inner rotor. The Mini rotor though puts out 55 watts so it could power a low watt H8 bulb. I also got a connector for it (the one in the photo is the wrong one, I had to go back and get one for the H8). I haven't tried it yet, because I need to wire up the regulator rectifier. But I got light installed and ready to go. :) I also did a re-wire of the tail light as that needed fixing too.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1571_zps1qgcuul0
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1572_zps2buzq6ba
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1731_zpsxxmu2mra
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1733_zpshvcqynsb

The following Sunday was the Creatures annual BBQ ride. They go on a moped ride, then meet up in Golden Gate Park for a BBQ (thankfully they have veggie stuff too). :)

I was able to make it out to the ride start but my bike was running poorly. I tried resetting the ignition, and that helped. The bike became more ridable. But the bike was still unhappy.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1752_zpsc4o6sscq

On the BBQ ride the engine seized (because I rode it too hard), and I had to get a ride home. The tow truck driver really wanted to make sure that the Monza wouldn't be moving around!
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1755_zpsoil3a47m
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1756_zpsxcufkm3z

Once home I stripped down the bike. I pulled the engine, and brought it inside for later inspection. The Monza is looking very sad. :(
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1757_zpsmwiydnjd

Yesterday I had a chance to check out the engine. The plug didn't look that bad. Could be a little more brown.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2056_zpsvksvxokx

The piston had some discoloration, but it wasn't really burnt underneath. This is a good way to check to see if you are detonating and cooking the piston.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2067_zpsqvregyz4

The piston did seize at the ring pin. The cylinder looks pretty good, and I should be able to clean it up with some muriatic acid. I didn't get a photo of the cylinder. Have to do that when I work on it!
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2064_zpsrwcetouv

Okay so how did I unravel the mystery? I recently put together a leak down test kit for my Derbi engines.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1950_zpsc3vvbbee
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1944_zpsryqoh2xn
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1949_zpsfq5zgs7s
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2011_zpspdxuftzz

I decided to employ it on the Monza engine. I discovered three leaks. The first two were at the case seems just below the cylinder on the top and bottom of the cases. These didn't really surprise me all that much. But the next one did!
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2061_zpsn3dabbbz
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2062_zpsgdqbztun
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2063_zpsogiathfx

The third leak is actually a hole from the skirt area in the crank case. You can see light shining through the cases.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2065_zpsezsgznbv
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2069_zpszlsgiqsa

I knew the previous owner had gone crazy on the cases, but I didn't realize to what extent. He must have bored out all the way through, and then bodged it up with some JB weld epoxy. Eventually the epoxy failed.

I knew there was an issue with the cases because the previous owner had bored into the case screws. I replaced these with bolts, and to keep them from leaking I had to install them with sealant.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2070_zpsvvglwrjh
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2068_zps1loyfzdf

I'm really not sure what I'm going to do about it. I could bodge it up some more with JB weld. I could get the cases welled up, or I could just try to source some replacement cases.
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por ToraTora Sáb 3 Oct 2015 - 23:08

Went and snapped a photo of the cylinder. It should be easy enough to clean up. These Gila kits are amazing. :P
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2073_zps9qxgqkyu
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Jeffward Dom 4 Oct 2015 - 1:03

Triste Triste Triste Enfermo Enfermo Enfermo
Jeffward
Jeffward
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

Mensaje por ToraTora Dom 4 Oct 2015 - 3:59

Hi Jeff, yes it is very sad. But hopefully I can find some engine cases for it. :D
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Jeffward Dom 4 Oct 2015 - 10:06

Ok, sure that this is possible.
Jeffward
Jeffward
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

Mensaje por PerezVera Jue 8 Oct 2015 - 19:07

Lo siento mucho, pero es una gripada de academia. Impresionado Impresionado Asustado

Por lo que puede ver en las imagenes, demasiado gas y poca gasolina, la mezcla es pobre. Triste Lloro

Tambien creo que se han pasado mandrinando de los carteres, no te queda otra que la de soldar con aluminio en la zona y volver a mandrinar a la medida del cilindro, o conseguir unos carteres o un motor nuevo.

En mi opinion es un motor muy pequeño y demasiado antiguo para soportar tanta potencia.

Con el cilindro de 500 cc y un carburador de 18 mm, con encendido original te duraria toda la vida, alargando ostensiblemente la vida del motor no sufriendo averias.

Pero animo en su reparacion, son cosas que gustan ver, asi que no paren las fotos.

Menudo material os gastais en los USA. Guay

Un saludo. España

I'm sorry, but it is seized to the academy. Impresionado Impresionado Asustado

As you can see in the pictures, too little gas and gasoline, the mixture is poor. Triste Lloro

I also think it's been mandrinando of crankcases, you have no other than aluminum welding in the area and re-boring of the cylinder to measure or achieve or a new engine crankcases.

In my opinion it is a very small and too old to withstand much power motor.

With the cylinder 500 cc and a 18mm carburetor with stock ignition it would last you a lifetime, significantly extending the life of the engine does not suffer breakdowns.

But I encourage you in your repair, are things like see, so do not stop photos.

I often materials you spend in the US.

A greeting.
PerezVera
PerezVera
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Baby I was born to ride!

Mensaje por ToraTora Jue 8 Oct 2015 - 20:12

Hi Perez,

Sorry for the English!

Yes the seize was due to not enough fuel. Which was caused by four air leaks. One at the head, two at the case joints, and the fourth being the hole in the cases.

Plus I had just installed a new ignition incorrectly. I had mis-read the marks. Totally my fault! Even with all of that the bike ran well enough that if I hadn't ridden it hard it probably would have been okay. So altogether combined fried the piston!

But it's okay I can get another piston, and I already have another kit. I need to do a little bit of work on the engine.  Guiño

This time though, I want to replace the cases. Yes I could have my friend weld them up, and if I can't find replacements then that's what I will do. But I want to replace them because the previous owner didn't do a good job of boring out the cases for the BBK. And I want to do it properly!

To me a stock bike is fine, but not what I want to ride. And I very much build my bikes to ride.  Risa  The Monza with the setup I have is one of the most fun bikes you can ride. Seriously, if you have a Monza get a Gila, an HPI, 24mm PWK, and a Jolly Moto. Why? Because the smile it will put on your face will last a lifetime.  Sonrisa

Yes this means that every once in a while I have to work on the bike. That's okay. I love working on the bikes (can't you tell?).  Risa

Also this time I want to get one of the Rito performance cranks. I mean doesn't this look sexy?  Amor

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 X329.2.10.015.R.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GAASerplcH

The crank in the bike isn't bad. We did some nice work on it, and added a Rito connecting rod. But it would be nice to have an actual performance crank. I also want to get the higher finger count clutch. The clutch on this engine is quite small, and asking it to take this much power is asking a lot. Replacing the clutch discs every couple of years is kind of a maintenance sort of thing.

But the transmission, and other bits can handle this amount of power. The Gila kit after all was developed specifically for this engine.  Guiño

For now though the Monza has to wait. I'm working on my Derbi Street bike. I just finished building up this engine, and I'm now going through the chassis.  Sonrisa

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2074_zpsev8zkngt

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_2018_zps2sruo29f

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1970_zpsi9iq0kie

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1977_zpsgluyobht

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1983_zpsw4euebpn

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1975_zpse4mttlg8
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por PerezVera Jue 8 Oct 2015 - 20:53

Madre del amor hermoso que cosas nos estas enseñando, acabo de hacerme pis . (no se si tiene traduccion).Impresionado Impresionado

Es igual, very very sexy.

Saludos.
PerezVera
PerezVera
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

Mensaje por PerezVera Jue 8 Oct 2015 - 21:05

Tora habla de que tuvo la culpa de que la moto gripase, ademas de no tener suficiente combustible, tenia varias fugas entre las juntas de los carteres y en la base del carter donde aloja el cilindro, (ver fotos ). Tambien achaca el gripaje al mal calado del encendido.

Que los carteres los va a reparar, tiene amistades como todo el mundo.

Le comente que esta moto no esta preparada para tanta potencia, y él me comenta que asi es divertidisima de conducir, que se lo pasa genial, ademas asi hace mucho de mecanico, cosa que le encanta.

Luego el cigüenal que se ve en la foto es para una derbi street que tiene, amen de todo lo demas que se ven en la fotos, en la cual esta trabajando.

Saludos. España España
PerezVera
PerezVera
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

Mensaje por PerezVera Jue 8 Oct 2015 - 21:11

Tora a question.

In the derby engine Rotax street is home?

It's like riding the Aprilia motorcycles or gilera.

If so, it is a very good motorcycle for fun.

A greeting.
PerezVera
PerezVera
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Derbi Lovin'

Mensaje por ToraTora Vie 9 Oct 2015 - 0:06

Hi Perez,

The newer Gileras are Derbis. In 2006 the Aprilia RS50 became a Derbi with different plastics. Piagio bought up everyone, and made them the same thing. The older RS50 had an engine made by Minarelli called the AM6. It's a pretty decent engine, but I much prefer the Derbi engine. Although the AM6 has plenty of fans.  Feliz

Even Honda sells a bike with an AM6 in it! So it is quite popular. Many brands use that engine. But when Piagio bought Derbi they decided that they didn't need to buy an engine from Minarelli because they could just use the Derbi engine. I think this was a good thing for the Aprilia riders.  Sonrisa

In MotoGP the Derbi engineers (different ones) built the engine that became unbeatable. This is the Derbi that Marc Marquez rode. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to ride that bike?

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Marc_marquez_125cc_pole_losail

I really like the Monza, and it is super fun to ride. But my all time favorite bike is my 2005 GPR. The 2000 GPR is a very close second. The RSV that I had was really nice. Probably the nicest bike I've ever owned. That one was sold. These days I have plenty of fun with the smaller two strokes. Although maybe someday I'll get an RC390. Maybe.

Anyway here's a photo of my 05 GPR before I took it apart. The reason it doesn't have plastics is because I was crashed by a car, and that broke the farings. This is the setup that did about 19HP on the dyno at the rear wheel. It was an animal. Almost scary to ride, but you do get use to it. The engine I just built for it (in the other photos) wont be quite as powerful. But the 19hp engine I never got running quite right, so I'm going to take it apart and figure out what's going on with it.  Bueno  But I didn't want to wait so long, so I built up another engine to run in the bike until I figure out what's going on with the 19HP engine.  Risa
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_7586_1024_zpsk0qmpdcx
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_7587_1024_zpsg1wphayy
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_7590_1024_zpsrryxlkt2

My 2000 GPR, which sadly had to be taken apart because it has been run over ten times by bad drivers. This bike is super fun to ride, and easy too. The 05 requires more effort, but then it is higher strung.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_9008_zpshfrdmbtp

As you can tell I really like the Derbi. I was hoping to go to Barcelona to see the Derbi factory. But Piagio closed it down. I still hope to go to Spain, buy a Derbi, and ride around Europe. Maybe I can do this next year. That would be Dreamy! Amor
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Jeffward Vie 9 Oct 2015 - 0:18

19cv!!!! Impresionado Impresionado Impresionado Impresionado
Jeffward
Jeffward
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

Mensaje por MCobra Vie 9 Oct 2015 - 0:26

Hi Tora Tora.
Congratulations on these very cool motorcycle you have. They are very nice.
The preparation of Monza will be great.
Cheers.
MCobra
MCobra
Usuario De Élite
Usuario De Élite

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Trials and Tribulations

Mensaje por ToraTora Vie 9 Oct 2015 - 1:06

That's right Jeff 19. I wish you could ride it. It's so much fun. It's like riding a bull. There's around 5 to 6 HP (very close to stock peak power) until 9K then it hits the pipe, and starts climbing until 13.5K rpm. But I keep blowing up cylinders. So I have to rethink that engine! Sonrisa

MC, thanks, but right now I really don't have any of them working.  Consolado

The Monza was also run over a bunch of times while parked, plus I just seized it. The Red bike was run over ten times, so I took it all apart, and will do another restoration after the Monza gets back on the road.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_8458_zpsnojnq3as

The last asshole that hit and ran, backed up over the sidewalk to hit both bikes slamming them into a wall.
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1439_zpsdhlgfd93

The Track Bike is really close. Just needs some tuning, and a new intake manifold. I used a lot of the Red bikes parts for the track bike! And the 05 is still apart in the kitchen. But I hope to have some running bikes soon. Oh and there's also the Senda project. I've been collecting parts for the Senda for many many years. Risa
monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1807_zpsnhuyuihh

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1795_zpssycthilx
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Blanfer2 Dom 22 Nov 2015 - 1:25

ToraTora escribió:monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_1439_zpsdhlgfd93

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Post-59365-Shaun-of-the-Dead-Simon-Pegg-m-ZTGF

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Kill_it_shaun_of_the_dead
Blanfer2
Blanfer2
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por ToraTora Dom 22 Nov 2015 - 10:09

It's really sad--and the SFPD wont do anything about it because they are "too busy." :(
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty Sad Day for the Monza

Mensaje por ToraTora Mar 9 Feb 2016 - 4:00

Today was kind of a sad Monza day. Triste

I decided to start back in on taking it apart, and today I had some time, and the weather was nice enough that I could work on the bike. But I did run out of light, so I'll have to go back to it later.

The good news is that this pushes it that much closer to coming back together. ;)

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_3352_zpsi4gdljjy

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_3353_zps2alyluek

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_3354_zpsqhxy5bdx
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 Empty It's not all bad ;)

Mensaje por ToraTora Mar 9 Feb 2016 - 4:12

Oh I guess there is some good news to share. I've been riding the track bike. Put new reeds in it yesterday. And I picked up a 2004 Silver GPR. So far it is mostly stock, but I'm having a great time riding it around. Rest assured it will get turned into a fast bike soon enough. ;)

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_3344_zpsagnoidgc

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_3005_zpsgn9kozja

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_3125_zpsygtt1vee
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por PerezVera Mar 9 Feb 2016 - 19:23

The title of this may be the puch monza reborn from its ashes, so I encourage sure the leaves better than before. Alabado Alabado

Material often you've caught, it is impressive. Impresionado

This derby has to go, yes o yes.

A greeting.
PerezVera
PerezVera
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

Mensaje por ToraTora Miér 10 Feb 2016 - 1:28

Hi Perez! Thank you for the nice words. I will bring it back. It's just going to take a while this time. The Black GPR is the bike that's getting the current effort. It's sad though. We put so much effort into building these bikes only to have some oblivious person reck them in an instant. :(

I am looking to go to Europe soon. I plan to get a bike there (a Spanish one!), and ride around a bunch. Hopefully I can meet up with you and Jeff, and some other of my Spanish friends too. :)

monza - Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 6 IMG_3101_zps1eiz49tu
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Rene555 Sáb 5 Mar 2016 - 12:07

Hi Rob

I have read your storry from your Cobra and i like the Bike . It´s nice to see that Puch Bikes are all over the world . I am from Austria and i also have some Puch Bikes and love to drive them around . Maybe when you need help or something tell me and i will help you .

Rene
Rene555
Rene555
Usuario Nuevo
Usuario Nuevo

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente