PUCH ESPAÑA
Bienvenid@ a la web oficial del Moto Club Puch España.

Antes de registrarte en esta web, debes saber, que NO es necesario estar registrado para acceder a todos los contenidos de la misma, por lo cual, sólo te recomendamos registrarte si estás realmente interesado en colaborar con la web, y a ello te animamos.

Pulsa en REGISTRARSE si aún no eres usuario y quieres pertenecer a nuestra comunidad.

Pulsa en CONECTARSE si ya dispones de una cuenta de usuario.

Pulsa en NO ANUNCIAR si no deseas registrarte o conectarte.

Muchas gracias y bienvenido a la web.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

PUCH ESPAÑA
Bienvenid@ a la web oficial del Moto Club Puch España.

Antes de registrarte en esta web, debes saber, que NO es necesario estar registrado para acceder a todos los contenidos de la misma, por lo cual, sólo te recomendamos registrarte si estás realmente interesado en colaborar con la web, y a ello te animamos.

Pulsa en REGISTRARSE si aún no eres usuario y quieres pertenecer a nuestra comunidad.

Pulsa en CONECTARSE si ya dispones de una cuenta de usuario.

Pulsa en NO ANUNCIAR si no deseas registrarte o conectarte.

Muchas gracias y bienvenido a la web.
PUCH ESPAÑA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA)

+28
RayaHuelva
Condorman
Nomederix
Asturies46
Meskiyo
Fran326
DrCervecillas
Rigby
Qoxo
FaRRe
Jeffward
2000rpm
Moi Max
CarabelaSuper
Joseico
Ethos
Luke
Puchera
Cobreti
PerezVera
Vatius
Leonidas
MariPuch
Simoserra
Toni
ManuPuch
MANAPuch
ToraTora
32 participantes

Página 7 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 Empty Re: Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA)

Mensaje por ToraTora Sáb 5 Mar 2016 - 12:34

Hi Rene,

Thank you for the kind works. Many people in the States love the Puch. It is probably the most popular moped brand over here. For me the Monza was a natural selection because I much prefer bikes with a manual transmission--when I saw the Monza I knew it was the moped for me. ;)

While it was a long time ago my family came from Austria, and that is the origin of our family name. ;) I hope to be able to travel to Europe within a year or so, buy a Moto, and ride around visiting places like the Avelo AC factory. The Derbi Barcelona factory, and also ride to countries such as Austria, Switzerland, and others.

As for bikes for this adventure--I'm likely to get a Derbi, or Bultaco. Whichever I get it will be a two stroke! For sure though it would be awesome to visit you when I do go over there. I very much want to meet the friends I've made here on this foro. :)
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

https://www.gprcamp.com

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 Empty Hisashiburi!!

Mensaje por ToraTora Miér 15 Ago 2018 - 23:28

Hey Cats!

Yeah it's been a really long time since I've posted. I've been very busy with my Derbi bikes. I've also created a foro for the Replica Racers called GPR Camp.

I've built a number of GPRs

A new track bike

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 OM4qBEi

A number of classic GPRs

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 YrICbYW

Got my favorite GPR back on the road again!

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 Eib8rX8

And I went to Japan, bought a GPR, did all sorts of mods to it in order to do moto camping.

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 RuqSDNY

But don't worry too much, I was finally able to source new cases for the Monza! Eventually, I'll be able to start putting it back together. ;)
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 Empty Re: Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA)

Mensaje por Blanfer2 Miér 5 Sep 2018 - 19:17

A pack of Derbi´s in the USA. You are a fucking boss, Tora Tora.

So I´m glad to see you again!!
Blanfer2
Blanfer2
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 Empty Mononoke—the video

Mensaje por ToraTora Jue 13 Dic 2018 - 4:12

Blanfer2 escribió:A pack of Derbi´s in the USA. You are a fucking boss, Tora Tora.

So I´m glad to see you again!!

Thanks! I'm still hanging in there. The Monza is still in boxes, and the frame is in the kitchen. Bueno

I just made a little Derbi video that's kind of fun.

ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Blanfer2 Mar 1 Ene 2019 - 23:37

Tora, I´m looking to registrate in your forum, my nick is Barspin, but I can´t acctivate my account.

Cheers.
Blanfer2
Blanfer2
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por ToraTora Miér 2 Ene 2019 - 2:42

I checked and it looks like you are registered, and the account is activated. I have been having some trouble with the sign-in soft, but I thought that I fixed it. Try logging in now it work. Apologies for the inconvenience!
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Puch Monza - From San Francisco (USA) - Página 7 Empty Goodbye Monza

Mensaje por ToraTora Vie 8 Nov 2019 - 19:18

I have some exceedingly sad news. I was forced to move out of my place in San Francisco. I decided to move to Santa Cruz. Yesterday while I was in Santa Cruz the land lady dumped my remaining stuff which included most of the Monza parts. I am devastated. :(
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Jeffward Vie 8 Nov 2019 - 20:34

I am very sorry Tora Tora. Try to look for those missing pieces. All the bikes you have are possible to locate parts in Europe. Much encouragement partner!
Jeffward
Jeffward
Usuario Maestro
Usuario Maestro

A ToraTora le gusta esta publicaciòn

Mensaje por ToraTora Sáb 12 Jun 2021 - 3:28

Thanks Jeff, and I will likely do that eventually. I think first I need to get a garage, and then I can go back to fixing up the bikes. ;)
ToraTora
ToraTora
Usuario Aprendiz
Usuario Aprendiz

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7